MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spock is sexy... didn't see that one coming

well, you can't tell so well from that poster but just trust me :) Tim and I saw Star Trek this weekend and WOW!! I have never gotten into the shows (tho I know I would love them) and if I wasn't a fan before I sure am now! They conveiniently arranged the plot so that in the future films they're gonna make they can do whatever they want without having to stick with any guidelines or limitations the old series might put on them. And I am fine with that! They can take as many creative liberties as they wish cuz so far I like what i see. I don't wanna give anything away tho so you'll have to see it to know what I'm talking about :) It's action packed and seriously, Spock is kinda sexy. Who knew?

Craig and I saw it for a second time each last night too. and i still want to see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colbert takes us back to 1997 LOL!

This will never get old... SO cool.