MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I am currently obsessed with....

Digital Scrapbooking, OMG! I am in the process of making a book to document the first 5 years of Girls Trips that my best friends Amanda and Lindsay and I have taken so far. This year will be the 5th but I had to start on the first 4 already. There is so much inspiration out there and people doing amazing things. This is the blog associated with a great scrapbooking site, and they have some great ideas!
http://blog.designerdigitals.com/
I think these are such creative and fun ways to record memories. I can't wait to make more.... i should have my next one focus around our music festival/phish tour plans this summer! Gotta commemorate the reunion of the greatest band ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colbert takes us back to 1997 LOL!

This will never get old... SO cool.