MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The most Delicious Smoothie!


For breakfast I have been making protein shakes since thats the best thing to go along with the workouts. I use a combo of various fresh and frozen fruits, fruit juice or water, and either vanilla or chocolate whey protein powder. Well this morning I made the most delicious smoothie so I wanted to share the recipe! I didn't know how it would turn out but it was great! I call it....

Bluebanapple Smoothie:
~One banana
~About a cup frozen Pineapple chunks
~2/3 cup 100% natural, no sugar added Blueberry Juice*
~1 1/2 heaping scoops Vanilla Whey Protein

Blend until smooth, thats it! I was worried the blueberry juice might add a strange flavor but it didn't. The pineapple and banana together weren't too tropical either, it was just a nice light fruity flavor mellowed out by the vanilla I think. Everyone should try this, and enjoy!

*I can't remember the brand of blueberry juice but I found it in the produce section of Whole Foods and it has other juices mixed in but no additives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colbert takes us back to 1997 LOL!

This will never get old... SO cool.