MuggleNet: Half-Blood Prince Countdown

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Penn and Teller get Hippies to sign a Petition to ban Dihydrogen Monoxide....as in H2O

I find it hard to beleive that NO ONE asked what Dihydrogen Monoxide is lol! I'd like to think if someone came up to me at Bonnaroo with a random petition I would ask for the full story before signing. But while this does make a good point, I think it would have been made better on the streets of new york or something, where there's a broader demographic walking by. It's not completely fair to trick environmental fair-goers with a misleading environmental petition. It would be safe for anyone there to assume that any petition going around would be legit since that goes along with the theme of the whole event. Just sayin. BUT this is still funny all the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Colbert takes us back to 1997 LOL!

This will never get old... SO cool.